Fix your Uconnect radio yourself
REN Hard Drive . .
its easier to replace your REN Hard Drive than
to replace your REN System.
Molly in Missouri said
"I ordered a new hard drive on Tuesday.
My husband and I installed it Thursday evening. We're all set"
Check the model letters (REN, REN, etc) by the AUX jack on the front of your radio. Every system is different. Click your model on the menu-bar above.
$98 - $128 All compatible with your REN system
See diagnostic help at the bottom of this page
MyGig REN Hard Drive
Slightly Used Hard Drive
New REN Installation
Less than 400 hours
ALERT-1 If NONE of you hard drive features work, CHECK YOUR SYSTEM before ordering a new MyGig Hard Drive.
ALERT-2 If your system is rebooting or freezing or crashing, TEST YOUR SYSTEM before ordering a new MyGig Hard Drive.
|Gracenotes||HDD not readable||(Artist, title, album and genre database)|
|Database||HDD not readable||(Maps Database)|
|SDS||HDD not readable||(Speach Dialog System)|
HARD DRIVE RELATED PROBLEMS – Your system may have some or all of these problems
- System Info | Gracenotes: N/A
- Manage Hard Drive | Capacity 0.000GB
- Emergency Update | Press MENU to start update
- Voice and Uconnect Buttons | Error
- CD music titles are not displayed
- HDD Music Menu - No music found
- Music is listed but won't play
- Can't copy music from USB or CD
- Bluetooth Phone pairing not available
Problems a new hard drive will not fix
- A replacement hard drive WILL NOT fix Volume Control and Mute Problems
- A replacement hard drive WILL NOT fix scrambled Screen Display Problems
Don't "brick" your MyGig. Its tempting but risky to run a MyGig update when there is a problem caused by your hard drive. . . more
If your system is rebooting, crashing, freezing or won't start-up, check this System-Test before ordering a new MyGig Hard Drive.
Warranty and Test Drive
If testing shows a new hard drive can't fix the problem with your system, you can
return the drive and tools within 30 days for a refund minus a $38 USD return fee.
Buyer pays for return shipping with a method that provides tracking.
90 Day Exchange for a defective Standard Duty
[Standard Duty drives include new drives made by Toshiba, Samsung and Fujitsu]
- 1 Year Exchange for a defective Automotive Duty hard drive.
- Your MyGig system cannot be damaged by repairing your hard drive configuration with a Disk-Image or a replacement MyGig hard drive. Nothing on the hard drive is written to your system's firmware.
- Occasionally MyGig Software Updates and Gracenote Updates create issues with the system firmware. As a no-charge courtesy, MYGIG-DISK.COM provides Downloads and CD/DVD Software updates released by FCA US LLC. We are not responsible for problems that may arise from the installation or the failed installation of MyGig Software updates.
MyGig-Disk.com is not affiliated with FCA US LLC. "MyGig" and "Uconnect" are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.
The replacement hard drives and disk-images offered on this site are
configured as recovery media to restore a licensed MyGig
system to its original working condition. In addition, application updates released by FCA US LLC are posted on this site for
MyGig owners to update the MyGig Operating System and Applications imbedded in solid-state devices as firmware.