Two ways to repair your REP Nav System
Disk-Image . . $38 repair or replace your REP hard drive today.
Hard Drive . . $98 its easier to replace your REP hard drive than
to replace your REP Uconnect radio.
Garry in Queensland, Australia said "So good to have a functioning HDD for music and NAV working again. Very happy."
Check the model letters (REP, RHW, etc) by the AUX jack on your radio. Every system is different. Click your model on the menu-bar above.
With a Disk-Image, you may be able to repair your REP Uconnect radio today.
ALERT-1 If NONE of you hard drive features work, CHECK YOUR SYSTEM before ordering a Disk-Image or MyGig Hard Drive.
MyGig REP Disk-Image - Download Now
With or Without a PayPal account
MyGig REP Hard Drive DISCONTINUED DUE TO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RELIABILITY
With or Without a PayPal account
plus $39.62 Priority Mail
Import Taxes may be
due upon delivery
ALERT-1 If NONE of you hard drive features work, CHECK YOUR SYSTEM before ordering a new MyGig Hard Drive.
ALERT-2 If your system is rebooting or freezing or crashing, TEST YOUR SYSTEM before ordering a new MyGig Hard Drive.
|Gracenotes||HDD not readable||(Artist, title, album and genre database)|
|Database||HDD not readable||(Maps Database)|
|SDS||HDD not readable||(Speach Dialog System)|
HARD DRIVE RELATED PROBLEMS – Your system may have some or all of these problems
- System Info | Database: ERROR! TAG NOT FOUND
- Start-up message | Stuck on Navigation is being
- System Info | Gracenotes: N/A
- Manage Hard Drive | Capacity 0.000GB
- Emergency Update | Press MENU to start update
- Voice and Uconnect Buttons | Error
- CD music titles are not displayed
- HDD Music Menu - No music found
- Music is listed but won't play
- Can't copy music from USB or CD
- Can upload music but its not listed
- Bluetooth Phone pairing not available
Problems a new hard drive will not fix
- A replacement hard drive WILL NOT fix Volume Control and Mute Problems
- A replacement hard drive WILL NOT fix scrambled Screen Display Problems
Don't "brick" your MyGig. Its tempting but risky to run a MyGig update when there is a problem caused by your hard drive. . . more
If your system is rebooting, crashing, freezing or won't start-up, check this System-Test before ordering a new MyGig Hard Drive.
Warranty and Test Drive
If your testing shows a replacement hard drive can't fix the problem with
you can return the drive and tools within 30 days for a refund minus a $38 USD return fee.
Buyer pays for return shipping with a method that provides tracking.
- The MyGig Disk-Image has no defects. Sales are final.
One Exception: If you order a MyGig Hard Drive after trying a Disk-Image, we will issue $39.62 credit for the Disk-Image.
- 90 day exchange for a defective
Automotive Duty hard drive.
Hitachi and Toshiba original equipment hard drives are used for the REW system.
- Your MyGig system cannot be damaged by repairing your hard drive configuration with a Disk-Image or a replacement MyGig hard drive. Nothing on the hard drive is written to your system's firmware.
- Occasionally MyGig Software Updates and Gracenote Updates create issues with the system firmware. As a no-charge courtesy, MYGIG-DISK.COM provides Downloads and CD/DVD Software updates released by FCA US LLC. We are not responsible for problems that may arise from the installation or the failed installation of MyGig Software updates.
MyGig-Disk.com is not affiliated with FCA US LLC. "MyGig" and "Uconnect" are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.
The replacement hard drives and disk-images offered on this site are
configured as recovery media to restore a licensed MyGig
system to its original working condition. In addition, application updates released by FCA US LLC are posted on this site for
MyGig owners to update the MyGig Operating System and Applications imbedded in solid-state devices as firmware.