Two ways to fix your REZ System
Hard Drive . . . its easier to replace your REZ hard drive than to
replace your REZ system.
Disk-Image . . . build a replacement REZ hard drive today.
Luke in Perth, Australia said
"Took me 10 minutes to install, loaded
my music and its all running smooth and quick. A Great product"
Check the model letters (REZ, REW, etc) by the AUX jack on the front of you radio. Every system is different. Click your model on the menu-bar above.
MyGig Problem ? Very likely file corruption or a failing hard drive
ALERT-1 If NONE of you hard drive features work, CHECK YOUR SYSTEM before ordering a new MyGig Hard Drive.
MyGig REZ Disk-Image - Download Now
With or Without a PayPal account
MyGig REZ Hard Drive - a 1 hour Do-It-Yourself solution
With or Without a PayPal account
ALERT-1 If your system is rebooting or freezing or crashing, TEST YOUR SYSTEM before ordering a new MyGig Hard Drive.
ALERT-2 If NONE of you hard drive features work, CHECK YOUR SYSTEM before ordering a new MyGig Hard Drive.
Check your system against the 12 point list below. Music and Uconnect features depend on separate partitions on the hard drive. The problems below are almost always caused by data corruption and/or a failing hard drive. If you have Music and Uconnect problems, you probably have a failing hard drive. Also see Customer Stories for their descriptions of problems they fixed with MyGig Disk Recovery options.
- No Disk space in System Information
- Gracenote: N/A in System Information
- HDD Music Menu - No music found
- Music titles listed as "Track 1" etc
- Music upload and playback problems
- Bluetooth Phone pairing not available
- Emergency-Update crashes
- MyGig software update crashes
Don't "brick" your MyGig. Its tempting but risky to run a MyGig update when there is a problem caused by your hard drive. . . more
If your system is rebooting, crashing, freezing or won't start-up, check this System-Test before ordering a new MyGig Hard Drive.
If testing shows a new hard drive can't fix the problem with your system,
return the drive and tools within 30 days for a refund minus a $38 USD return fee.
Buyer pays for return shipping with a method that provides tracking.
- 90 Day Exchange for a defective Standard Duty
[Standard Duty drives include new drives made by Toshiba, Samsung and Fujitsu]
- 1 Year Exchange for a defective Automotive Duty hard drive.
- Your MyGig system cannot be damaged by repairing your hard drive configuration with a Disk-Image or a replacement MyGig hard drive. Nothing on the hard drive is written to your system's firmware.
- Occasionally MyGig Software Updates and Gracenote Updates create issues with the system firmware. As a no-charge courtesy, MYGIG-DISK.COM provides Downloads and CD/DVD Software updates released by FCA US LLC. We are not responsible for problems that may arise from the installation or the failed installation of MyGig Software updates.
MyGig-Disk.com is not affiliated with FCA US LLC. "MyGig" and "Uconnect" are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.
The replacement hard drives and disk-images offered on this site are
configured as recovery media to restore a licensed MyGig
system to its original working condition. In addition, application updates released by FCA US LLC are posted on this site for
MyGig owners to update the MyGig Operating System and Applications imbedded in solid-state devices as firmware.