Two ways to fix your MyGig Uconnect Radio MyGig Disk-Image Plug'N Play Hard Drive
MyGig Problem? . . most likely a corrupt or failing hard drive. Save time and money by fixing it with a Disk-Image or a Plug'N Play hard drive.
$38 (Download a full
backup of your OEM drive)
If you have file corruption on a mechanically good hard drive, you can download and apply a Disk-Image to restore it to its original configuration.
MyGig Hard Drive
$138 (including Priority Mail in USA)
If your drive is failing or if you prefer to avoid the computer work, you can order a replacement Plug'N Play drive for your specific MyGig model.
Select your model on the menu above.
Check your model (RER, REZ etc) by the AUX jack on your MyGig. HDD configuration is unique for each model.
Check your system against the 15 point list below. These problems are usually caused by your hard drive. Navigation, Music & Uconnect are configured on 3 separate hard drive partitions. If you have a problem with more that one of these features you probably have a failing hard drive, not just data corruption. Check Customer Stories for complete descriptions of problems owners have fixed with MYGIG-DISK do-it-yourself repairs.
RBZ and RHB owners should refer to the Disk Problem List on the RBZ & RHB pages (tabs above) - this list does not apply to RBZ and RHB.
- No Disk space in System Information
- Navigation: Database not found
- Gracenote: N/A in System Information
- Stuck on "Navigation is being Activated"
- A Navigation feature stops working
- HDD Music Menu - No music found
- Music titles listed as "Track 1" etc
- Music upload and playback problems
- Emergency-Update crashes
- MyGig software update crashes
- Uconnect® or Voice Commands don't work
- Bluetooth Phone pairing not available
- System freezes or reboots randomly
- Intermittent start-up delay or crash
- Reboot-Loop - see test before ordering
Don't "brick" your MyGig. Its tempting but risky to run a MyGig update when there is a problem caused by your hard drive. . . more
If your system is constantly rebooting or freezing or crashing, check this System-Test before ordering a new MyGig Hard Drive.
My 730N RER system displayed available disk space, navigation worked, played music but it wouldn't upload music from a USB drive or a CD. I installed the disk image on a spare notebook drive and now everything works great.Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin USA
The MyGig Update crashed before it finished and my system booted into the Emergency Update screen. Only after installing the disk image, would it let me start over with the Update CD. When finished, it worked. Thanks a MILLION! Sarasota, Florida USA. . . . . More Customer Stories
Our best Customers, world-wide
MyGig Owners Mobile Audio Shops Specialty Vehicle Dealers
MyGig-Disk.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group LLC. "MyGig" and "Uconnect" are registered trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC.
The MyGig Disk-Image or a replacement hard drive are each recovery media to restore a licensed MyGig system to its original configuration. These repair items do not distribute unauthorized upgrades or distribute software to unlicensed devices.
- The MyGig Operating System and MyGig Applications reside in flash memory as firmware on MyGig systems and are not distributed on hard drives or disk images offered on this site.
- Gracenote updates have been applied to recovery media for MyGig 430, 430N and 730N to restore service on a Gracenote licensed device.
- Map updates have not been applied to recovery media for MyGig 730N navigation models as they must be acquired under a paid licensing arrangement between the MyGig system owner and the map distributor.
- Map updates have not been applied to hard drive recovery media for MyGig 430N (RHB) as maps reside in flash memory as firmware.