Fix your radio yourself - this weekend
REZ Hard Drive
Installing a new preconfigured MyGig REZ hard drive is the easiest way to recover from file corruption or hard drive failure. It will take you less than an hour to replace your drive. See the Instructions
Guy in Hauteville, France said "Everything is perfect ! Only 15 minutes to remove and replace the HDD."
Check the model letters (REZ, REZ, etc) by the AUX jack on the front of you radio. The hard drive for each model is unique. Select your model on the tabs above.
MyGig Problem ? Very likely file corruption or a failing hard drive
MyGig REZ Hard Drive - a 1 hour Do-It-Yourself solution
With or Without a PayPal account
ALERT-1 If your system is rebooting or freezing or crashing, TEST YOUR SYSTEM before ordering a new MyGig Hard Drive.
ALERT-2 If NONE of you hard drive features work, CHECK YOUR SYSTEM before ordering a new MyGig Hard Drive.
Check your system against the 12 point list below. Music and Uconnect features depend on separate partitions on the hard drive. The problems below are almost always caused by data corruption and/or a failing hard drive. If you have Music and Uconnect problems, you probably have a failing hard drive. Also see Customer Stories for their descriptions of problems they fixed with MyGig Disk Recovery options.
- No Disk space in System Information
- Gracenote: N/A in System Information
- HDD Music Menu - No music found
- Music titles listed as "Track 1" etc
- Music upload and playback problems
- Bluetooth Phone pairing not available
- Emergency-Update crashes
- MyGig software update crashes
Don't "brick" your MyGig. Its tempting but risky to run a MyGig update when there is a problem caused by your hard drive. . . more
If your system is rebooting, crashing, freezing or won't start-up, check this System-Test before ordering a new MyGig Hard Drive.
If testing shows a new hard drive can't fix the problem with your system,
return the drive and tools within 30 days for a refund minus a $48 USD return fee.
Buyer pays for return shipping with a method that provides tracking.
90 Day Exchange for a defective Standard Duty hard drive.
[Standard Duty drives include new drives made by Toshiba, Samsung and Fujitsu]
- 1 Year Exchange for a defective Automotive Duty hard drive.
- Your MyGig system cannot be damaged by repairing your hard drive configuration with a Disk-Image or a replacement MyGig hard drive. Nothing on the hard drive is written to your system's firmware.
- Occasionally MyGig Software Updates and Gracenote Updates create issues with the system firmware. As a no-charge courtesy, MYGIG-DISK.COM provides Downloads and CD/DVD Software updates released by FCA US LLC. We are not responsible for problems that may arise from the installation or the failed installation of MyGig Software updates.
MyGig-Disk.com is not affiliated with FCA US LLC. "MyGig" and "Uconnect" are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.
The MyGig replacement hard drive serves as system recovery media to restore
the owner's licensed
MyGig system to its working condition.